Finding the right treatment option can be challenging. Use these resources to find what program will work best for you. Remember, treatment is not one size fits all. Don’t get discouraged, use this opportunity to better yourself and move towards a better future. If you are not sure what type of treatment is best for you or a loved one, start here with this treatment needs assessment.
- It’s as simple as putting your zip code in…
- Substance Use Treatment Locator: https://www.findtreatment.gov, treatmentatlas.org, 1-800-662-4357
- Mental Health Treatment Locator: https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov
- Buprenorphine Provider Locator: https://www.samhsa.gov/medication-assisted-treatment/find-treatment/treatment-practitioner-locator
- Opioid Treatment Program Locator: https://dpt2.samhsa.gov/treatment/
- Addiction Medicine Physician Locator: https://www.asam.org/publications-resources/patient-resources/fad
- General Resource Finder: helpwhenyouneedit.org